WINE TASTING EXPERIENCE RAFFLE
SWIRL. SMELL. SIP. SAVOR. REPEAT.
Win an in-home tasting experience for up to 12 guests with award-winning, certified sommelier Charles Peach. Traditionally, this popular raffle is held in conjunction with the annual Kansas City Symphony Alliance Symphony Designers’ Showhouse in-person event, which wasn’t possible this year because of Covid-19 health concerns. Thank you for supporting our raffle. All proceeds will benefit the Kansas City Symphony!
$20 per (1) ticket
TICKETS ON SALE MAY 17 – JUNE 11.
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
- Purchasers will receive a confirmation email with raffle ticket upon payment.
- Winner will be selected at random and notified by phone call or email with details on how to claim their prize.
- This raffle is being conducted in and all tickets are sold in the State of Missouri. The raffle is governed solely by Missouri law.
About Charles Peach, Sommelier
Charles Peach is a Certified Sommelier and veteran of the restaurant and wine industry in Kansas City. He is currently a partner in The Combine on Troost with a new wine focused concept on the way. In 2020 he was a finalist for best Sommelier in Kansas City from KC Magazine. His work for restaurants has resulted in a Wine Enthusiast Award of Ultimate Distinction, as well numerous Wine Spectator awards and regional recognitions. Charles loves to educate others and has mentored many people to achieve their Sommelier and Certified Wine Educator certificates. His approach to wine is that it is a work of art created by nature, shaped by an artist, and captured in a bottle. The only way to truly enjoy the art is to open it, consume it, and make your own beautiful memories from the experience!
- Nobeleis Vineyards Volume II, red wine from Missouri, United States
- Roth Cabernet Sauvignon 2016, red wine from Alexander Valley, United States
- Requiem, Cabernet Sauvignon 2018, red wine from Columbia Valley, United States
- Clos Pegase, Merlot 1997, red wine from Napa Valley, United States
- La Follette, Russian River Valley Pinot Noir 2017, red wine from Russian River Valley, United States
- WillaKenzie Estate, Pino Noir 2017, red wine from Willamette Valley, United States
- Chateau Ste. Michelle, Cold Creek Vineyard Riesling 2017, white wine from Columbia Valley, United States
- Veuve Clicquot, Brut (Carte Jaune) Champagne N.V., sparkling wine from Champagne, France
- Philippe Vavignet, Vieilles Vignes Nuits-Saint- Georges 2008, red wine from Nuits-Saint-Georges, France
- Le Domaine Saget, Pouilly-Fumé 2017, white wine from Pouilly-Fumé, France
- Ailos de la Guardia, Criazna 2015, red wine from Rioja, Spain
- La Crema, Sonoma Coat Pinot Noir 2017, red wine from Sonoma Coast, United States