Kansas City Symphony Designers’ Showhouse WINE RAFFLE
Online raffle ticket sales are March 15 – April 23, 2021 (drawing held on April 24)
The Kansas City Symphony Alliance popular wine raffle is back!
Though we are not able to host a Symphony Designers’ Showhouse this year (due to Covid-19 health restrictions) our annual wine raffle is a go!
- The raffle includes three winners – each winner will receive a 24-bottle assortment of carefully selected, delicious domestic and international white, red, rose, and sparkling wines.
- Winners will be selected at random and notified by phone or email. The winner, and the person picking up the wine, must be at least 21 years of age.
- This raffle is being conducted in, all tickets are sold in, and the prizes will be delivered in the State of Missouri. The raffle is governed solely by Missouri law.
- All proceeds will go to benefit the Kansas City Symphony!
$10 per (1) ticket or $25 for (3) tickets
PURCHASE TICKETS between March 15 – April 23
You will receive a confirmation email with raffle ticket upon payment. Winners are responsible for picking up their wine.
View the Wine Raffle catalog here 2021 KCSA Online Wine Catalog of 72 Bottles. There will be three winners – each drawing includes a varied selection of 24 bottles.
Wondering what to do with all that wine?
In addition to supporting a great cause (our Kansas City Symphony) wine is perfect for lots of occasions!
- Start or add to your own wine cellar
- Toast yourself (you deserve it!)
- Birthday gatherings
- Bridal showers
- Mother’s Day & Father’s Day
- Wedding gifts
- Graduation celebrations
- Hostess gifts
- Poker night
- Cookouts, bar-b-ques, picnics
- Girls night in